Contact Corporate Office:
Coi Rubber Products, Inc.
19255 San Jose Avenue Unit D-1
City of Industry, CA 91748
US: (626) 965-9966
Fax: (626) 581-2335
- Rubber is performs at a temperature range of -80°c to +300°c . Thus, it can withstand extremes temperatures of weather and outdoor environments indefinitely.
- Rubber can withstand exposure to fuels, oils, and chemicals. Whilst retaining its excellent properties
- Rubber is made flame retardant and with self extinguishing compounds with the suppressant chemicals found within the material. Most are halogen free.
- Rubber can maintain tension and compression forces is a very good way. Such as seals and like applications.
- Rubber is conformable, adaptable and can accommodate movement, shock, thermal changes tolerances and roughness.
- Rubber can absorb vibration and noise and act as an insulator
- Rubber can be gas tight and used as a fluid seal or separator
- Rubber has low thermal conductivity and has reduced heat transfers in various applications.
- Rubber has friction properties similar to human skin and is comfortable to grip
- Rubber can have a clean, smooth surface which can be non-stick and suitable for hygienic applications
- Rubber is compatible with other engineering materials such as metals and plastics. Is can be sonic welded or over molded together. They can all be combined in many different ways.
- Rubber is available in a wide range of colors
Coi Rubber Products has over 17 years of experience in meeting customers rubber molding needs. Therefore, as a rubber manufacture, we distribute, convert, extrude, make gaskets, seals and rubber matting in natural and synthetic rubbers and elastomers, with proven services such as design support, material selection and specification, prototyping and full production from our factory. Our combination of comprehensive product range and in depth know how means we are well placed to provide effective solutions for your business. As a company, we pride ourselves on supplying the best quality products at very competitive prices. We strive to react to your needs as quickly as possible and pride ourselves on meeting our worldwide customers very demanding delivery requirements.
Materials for Moulding: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Rubbers), Natural Rubber, Chloroprene Rubbers (Neoprene), Hydrin (Epichlorohydrin) Rubber, Silicone Rubber, HNBR (Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber), Nitrile Rubber,(NBR, Buna N), Platinum Cured Silicones, Fluorosilicone Rubber, Fluroelastomer, Fluorocarbon Rubber (FKM) (Viton*), Butyl Rubber, Polyurethane , Poly-U, Polynorbenene (Norsorex)
Materials for Gaskets: Cork Bonded Nitrile/Neoprene, Silicone Sponge, Neoprene Sponge, Form Rubbers, Plastazote Foam, Nylon-reinforced Rubber sheet gaskets(Insertion Materials) Felt, Cork, Leather, 3M adhesive backed with rubber or foam gaskets, Paper/Card, Self adhesive backing to all of the above.