Coi Rubber Products was established to service the Rubber & Plastics Industry. We started in molded products serving the agriculture industry. Since then, we have expanded into a variety of rubber products which includes molding, extrusion, and rubber to metal bonding. We serve a wide variety of companies in different industries, some industries include the Automotive, Industrial, Food Processing, HVAC, Appliance and others. We offer injection molded rubber, or any custom rubber or plastic products. We offer competitive pricing, fast lead time, and US local customer and engineering service. Find out more about us by calling today!
Letter from the VP:
Coi Rubber’s culture is rooted in our core values of ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork as well as our commitment to operational excellence.
Encouraging teamwork, including diversity and genuine development and growth, is an important part of our culture and one of the keys to our success. We make Coi Rubber a great place to join, work, learn, develop and grow for men and women alike, thus building and retaining a solid and talented workforce for Coi Rubber.
Our core values
Our culture is based on five values which define who we are and our corporate culture on a daily basis all around the world.
- Treating every individual with the respect they deserve
- Supporting sustainable development
- Having irreproachable business and professional conduct
- Always acting in compliance with rules and regulations
- Openly sharing information, whether good or bad
- Being accountable and responsible at all levels of the organization
- A proven track record in improvement proposals
- Imagining and preparing for the future through agility and innovation
- Speaking with integrity and backed by data
- Being people and results oriented
- Sharing know-how with colleagues
- Building synergies across teams
- Helping each other
- Rubber can be used over a temperature range of -80°c to +300°c . So it can withstand extremes of weather and outdoor environments indefinitely
- Rubber can withstand exposure to fuels, oils, and chemicals. Whilst retaining its excellent properties
- Rubber can be made flame retardant and self extinguishing, with halogen free and smoke suppressant types available
- Rubber can maintain tension and compression forces indefinitely, e.g. seals
- Rubber is conformable, adaptable and can accommodate movement, shock, thermal changes tolerances and roughness.
- Rubber can absorb vibration and noise and act as an insulator
- Rubber can be gas tight and used as a fluid seal or separator
- Rubber has low thermal conductivity and can be used to reduce heat transfer
- Rubber has friction properties similar to human skin and is comfortable to grip
- Rubber can have a clean, smooth surface which can be non-stick and suitable for hygienic applications
- Rubber is compatible with other engineering materials e.g. metal, plastics and ceramics and can be combined with them in many different ways, including bonding
- Rubber is available in a wide range of colors
Coi Rubber Products has over 17 years of experience in meeting customers rubber molding needs. As a rubber manufacturer, we distribute, convert, extrude, make gaskets, seals and rubber matting in natural and synthetic rubbers and/or elastomers, with proven services such as design support, material selection and specification, prototyping and full production from our factory, that are used in every industry.
Our combination of comprehensive product range and in depth “know how” means we are well placed to provide effective solutions for engineers and buyers with the challenge of keeping industry moving.
As a company, we pride ourselves on supplying the best quality products at very competitive prices. We strive to react to your needs as quickly as possible and pride ourselves on meeting our worldwide customers very demanding delivery requirements.
Materials for Molding: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Rubbers), Natural Rubber, Chloroprene Rubbers (Neoprene), Hydrin (Epichlorohydrin) Rubber, Silicone Rubber, HNBR (Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber), Nitrile Rubber,(NBR, Buna N), Platinum Cured Silicones, Fluorosilicone Rubber, Fluroelastomers, Fluorocarbon Rubber (FKM, Viton*), Butyl Rubber, Polyurethanes, SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber
Materials for Gaskets: Cork Bonded Nitrile/Neoprene, Silicone Sponge, Neoprene Sponge, Form Rubbers, Plastazote Foam, Nylon-reinforced Rubber sheet gaskets(Insertion Materials), 3M adhesive backed with rubber or foam gaskets, Self adhesive backing to all of the above.